12:49 am
Not doing anything but changing the design of this blog.
10:29 pm – next day
Watched a sad video and didn't finish homework.
1:18 am – the next, next day
I can't even blame this on the Olympics because I had plenty of time to be productive...
Summary of My Bad Week:
Due to the fact that I'm a major Olympic-holic, I must admit it's been pretty rough keeping away from the television... in fact I've been unsuccessful much of the time. Furthermore, while it's been wonderful that the professor has cleared up (and given some hints) about A1, it is not a confidence booster to realize you understand zilch of what he is talking about...
Procrastination is is a vicious cycle that makes me feel worse about the work I have to do (but I still have the Olympics to cheer me up!). I am EXTREMELY behind on my work, and feeling very not-confident about it. When I went back to redo some old tutorials, they took me an unnecessarily long amount of time. While it is a consolation that I was able to work through them slowly and fully understand the solutions in the end, my energy has been drained.
This basically sums up what I'm trying to tell myself to keep going:
"It is better to do the right problem the wrong way than the wrong problem the right way."
- Richard Hamming
No comments:
Post a Comment